Chaparral Pharmacy – Remedy’sRx is a dedicated pharmacy that is located within our beloved city of Calgary in our wonderful province, Alberta. Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of Calgary residents in the beautiful city of Calgary.
Our pharmacy provides three types of services: a) FREE services offered through our pharmacy, b) Services that are covered by your Alberta Personal Health Card, and c) Other highly needed services.
a) Free services offered through our pharmacy
– Free prescription delivery to our neighbouring communities (Chaparral, Sundance, Seton, Legacy, Cranston, McKenzie, Midnapore, Shawnessy, Silverado, Bridlewood, Mahogany, Evergreen, Woodbine, Woodlands), and to any other community within Calgary
– Free blood pressure measurement (at our pharmacy)
– Free weight measurement (at our pharmacy)
– Latest health news at our Facebook page
b) Services that are covered by your Alberta Personal Health Card
– Comprehensive Annual Care Plan (CACP) or Standard Medication Management Assessment (SMMA)(these two services depend on your medical conditions and medications. Ask our pharmacists for more information at 403-475-5544)
– Administration of injections
– Publicly funded vaccines such as Flu shots
– Adapting or modifying prescriptions based upon each patient needs
– Renewing prescriptions
– Emergency prescriptions for Alberta residents
– Ensuring safe use of medications whether they are prescriptions or over-the-counter (OTC)
– Initiating or managing medications
– Tobacco cessation services
– Diabetes assessment
c) Other highly needed services
– We are extremely proud of our world-class compounding centre that is able to fulfill our patients’ and our pharmacy partners’ needs.
– Compounding is very useful for patients (adults or kids) having swallow difficulties.
– It is also used to adjust the dose of the active ingredients to match your physician’s requirements.
– Compounding is very useful if you do not like the taste of your medication. Our professional pharmacists will add the taste that you like (strawberry, banana, chocolate, etc.) to your medication so you can enjoy it!
– Prescription creams, ointments, and capsules are also part of our compounding services.
2. Blister packs
– Our pharmacist at Chaparral Pharmacy – Remedy’sRx will put all of your medications in blister packs (compliance packaging) for easy handling and usage. No need to remember how many and which pills you will take!
3. Methadone and Suboxone for addiction treatments
4. Pet medication
– Do you know that your dog or cat take many similar medications like you? Contact us and inquire about your pet medication.